Public Liability
Professional Indemnity
Help & Questions
Contact Us

Contact Information

Should you have any queries or questions please feel free to contact us by one of the methods indicated below.

Sending us a cheque or proof of no claims discount?

Cheques should be made payable to Master Cover Insurance Services Ltd, and should have your policy number written on the back. Both cheques and proof of no claims discount should be sent to the following address:

Master Cover Insurance Services Ltd
2 Oaks Court,
Warwick Road,

Could not find the insurance you were looking for?

If you need help finding the right insurance for your business, or have questions about obtaining a quote:

Please call 0208 2363600 during office hours


email IR@mastercover.com

One of our consultants or appointed agents will aim to contact you as soon as possible.

An existing customer with a query or question?

If you have any questions about an existing quote/policy, need documents reissuing, or wish to query a payment:

Please call 0208 2363600 during office hours or


email IR@mastercover.com

Questions or problems with our website?

If you have lost or forgotten your password, complete the forgotten password form to recieve a new one.

If you have another technical issue with the website please email our support team on IR@mastercover.com

Complaints or other comments

How to make a complaint - We are committed to providing the best customer service we can at insuredrisks.co.uk. Unfortunately there may be times where we inadvertently do not meet your expectations. If you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with you or your policy please let us know.

Our aim is to resolve your complaint as quickly as we possibly can. So if you feel we havenít met your service expectations please get in contact with us so we can give your complaint our full attention. Please send letters to the following address -:

The Quality Manager
2 Oaks Court,
Warwick Road,

What happens next

Once we receive your complaint we will reply within five working days, either to give a full reply or if the complaint is more complex we will reply outlining who is dealing with the complaint and how long the reply will take.

What if I am not happy with the reply?

If we cannot resolve the differences between us, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service which, once contacted, will liaise with us on your behalf. The Financial Ombudsman Service will inform you directly of its decision. You can contact them at -:

Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza,
183 Marsh Wall,
E14 9SR

Telephone 0845 080 1800
Email enquires@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Website www. financial-ombudsman.org.uk